FAQs: What Job Seekers Need to Know
- Where is NECIC Staffing located?
- When do you take applications?
- What should I bring?
- Do I need to bring my ID?
- What should I expect?
- How soon will I get a job?
- What do I do to stay active?
- How do you determine who to offer a position to?
- Do you list job openings anywhere?
- What if I have no experience?
- Will I have to take any tests?
- Does NECIC Staffing hire felons?
- Do you require drug testing?
- I Registered with NECIC Staffingbefore and haven’t been in contact, do I need to re-register?
- What happens if I don't accept a position?
- What happens after I accept a job?
- What if I don't like the job?
- How long until an employer can hire me full time?
134 North Main Street, Mansfield. Parking available in the Brickyard behind the building.
You can apply online 24/7 or you can come in and use our computers to complete an application Monday through Friday 8 AM to 4 PM.
A resume if you have one or a list of past employment and a great ready to work attitude!
Not until we place you on a job.
Depending on the orders we have, your availability and skills and client requirements, you may be offered a position the same day, otherwise when one becomes available.
Once you've submitted a complete application and been interviewed (by phone or in person) we will have a good understanding of your skills, work history, and availability. We will use this information to match you with open jobs and will contact you anytime we have a job that is a good match with your skills and availability. Please be sure to answer your phone, have voice mail setup, or let us know if you prefer we communicate via text or email.
If you have a change in phone, address, work availability you should notify us so our records are accurate.
It is our goal to ensure a good fit for both you, the employee and the employer. At T2H we want to find permanent jobs for you. Most of our positions are on a 60 or 90 day try-to-hire basis. As we match you with open jobs, we will take into account:
1. Your availability (what shift is best for you and your family)
2. Your work experience
3. Your skills
4. Location of job site
We are a great place to get your work history started! We have many employers looking for entry-level jobs. Starting as a temp is an effective way to get your foot in the door at a local company. Your temp assignment CAN lead to a permanent job!!
We are an equal opportunity employer. Please register and we will work with you to understand your circumstances and then looking at client employer requirements, we will work to place you.
Give us a call 419-522-1611, it may be as simple as updating your application. This can be done over the phone.
We encourage you not to accept a position that doesn’t meet any of your needs or interests, for example, shift or particular job.
We will schedule an orientation with you. You will come to the office for a drug test, orientation, and safety training.You will complete your I9 and tax withholding documents. You will need to bring (2) forms of ID
Call us immediately and we will do our best to find you other employment. DO NOT walk out or NOT show up, call us! As long as you end the assignment with proper notice to us--we can continue to work with you to find a job that better suits your needs/personality.
This is based on the client’s needs and determined transition. Typically it is 60-90 days.